Hi,

I'm starting a reporting application project and I want to use mysql as
the backend to store the data... The only problem is my data.... I'm
grabbing the information off a message bus and each object has an
undefined number of

"field=value" pairs...

does anyone know of documentation or websites that give useful examples
or tips on best practices regarding how to design you mySQL tables to
handle this sort of requirements.... I guess it's ORDBMS concepts but
I'm wondering if anyone has seen examples specifically implemented on
mySQL....

Thanks,
Ray Jenkins
Technical Architect