Hi all.

I would like to know why i cannot install the DBD-MySQL-2.1009 on my
computer. I use Perl 5 (ActivePerl build 630) and i have already install
some modules like DBI1.20 and some others (CSV, etc...) and it's always
very easy (using Perl MakeFile.PL - nMake - ....) and work perfectly well. I
use Visual C++ to compile & link.

I use MySQL.4 alpha and it's working very fine too. So i don't understand
why i get errors when trying to install DBD:MySql module.

I use : Perl MakeFile.PL "--cflags=-I c:\mysql\include\" "--lib=-L
c:\mysql\lib\opt"
The result seems ok. "Writting files for DBD::MySQL"

But when i try to do nMake, i've got a lot of "Unresolved external ymbol"
ERROR LNK2001 ... with dbdImp.obj and mysql.obj...

I read again and again the install.htm doc but cannot understand why it
doesn't want to work... But as i'm a very new one in the *Open source
World*
it's possible i've missed something...

Maybe something to configure about the DB path ??? Or a misuse of the
parameters i put in the command line...

I'm very sorry with this trouble 'cos i think MySQL is really what i'm
looking for...

Could you help me ?
Many Thanks!