Correct...  Database names and Table names don't necessarily share
this (according to the MySQL manual snippet below).

6.1.3 Case Sensitivity in Names

In MySQL, databases and tables correspond to directories and files within
those directories. Consequently, the case sensitivity of the underlying
operating system determines the case sensitivity of database and table
names. This means database and table names are case sensitive in Unix and
case insensitive in Windows. See section 1.7.3 MySQL Extensions to ANSI
SQL92.

NOTE: Although database and table names are case insensitive for Windows,
you should not refer to a given database or table using different cases
within the same query. The following query would not work because it refers
to a table both as my_table and as MY_TABLE:

    SELECT * FROM my_table WHERE MY_TABLE.col=1;