Hello everyone,

I currently have a webserver and a database server that is running red hat
7.2 and I am learning MySQL.  I was just wondering, does anyone want to
host their database on my server, it's free and strictly for training
purposes.  The reason for this is because I want to learn how to manage
databases.  Please let me know if you want to host  your database for
practice and/or learning.  My email is [EMAIL PROTECTED]  I'm sure most
people on this list already has a means of hosting their database, but this
is a just in case email.

Thank you,
Henry

// Henry Umansky            //