Ok,

        I have a list/database of words that follows as ...

Top
Top/Arts/Food
Top/Arts/Food/Country
Top/World/America
Top/World/Japan
Top/World/Japan/Economy
Top/World/Japan/Food
Top/World/Japan/Food/Country
Top/World/Japan/Food/Country/By_Chef

How can I setup a regexp query/filter such that I can choose the prefix and
the number of "/" in the results?

Example: How can I query/filter the list such that I am looking for all
"Top/World/" matches that have only one more word after them.  So my only
results from the example about would be "Top/World/America" and
"Top/World/Japan".  Then I would do the same for "Top/World/Japan" and get
"Top/World/Japan/Economy" and then "Top/World/Japan/Food".  This is part of
the program so I can count the number of "/" in the query/filter string.  I
jsut want to exclude the extra matches.

Any thoughts?

Thanks
Jon