I use FGDesigner.com.  They have proven to be quite reliable and have a wide
range of plans available based on what you would need.  You can check out
the website.  My husband and I have been hosting our site through them for a
couple of years and never had any problems.  I also know that they have PHP
support because I was asking about it recently.  I am pretty sure that they
have MySQL support too - I can't be positive because I don't use MySQL.

Good luck finding someone!

-Natalie