Hi,

I recently download and install a compiled version of MyCC for Windows into
my PC. The installation is successful and the outlook is quite user
friendly. I register a server created by MySQL and when I want to browse for
the tables inside a database, I get an window error showing the message:
"MYCC caused an invalid page fault in module QT-MT301.DLL at 0167:39d55ccd.
"

I am running Windows 98 with MySQL-max in version 4.0.0. Could anyone give
me feedback, thank you very much.