Dear folks,
Itīs the first time Iīm using this list and now I got a really big
problem. Itīs the fourth time the error below hapens to my server and
every time it happened I had to process back my backup file. Iīve been
working all day long and I donīt wanna loose the information this time.
How can I get inside the log and delete manually this uncommitted
transaction to put my server up again? Is there a way to do such a
thing? Thanks.
Guto Vannini

020116 17:21:23  mysqld started
InnoDB: Database was not shut down normally.
InnoDB: Starting recovery from log files...
InnoDB: Starting log scan based on checkpoint at
InnoDB: log sequence number 0 96570467
InnoDB: Doing recovery: scanned up to log sequence number 0 96587059
Innobase: 1 uncommitted transaction(s) which must be rolled back
Innobase: Starting rollback of uncommitted transactions
Innobase: Rolling back trx no 760417
mysqld got signal 11;
The manual section 'Debugging a MySQL server' tells you how to use a
stack trace and/or the core file to produce a readable backtrace that
may
help in finding out why mysqld died.
Attempting backtrace. You can use the following information to find out
where mysqld died.  If you see no messages after this, something went
terribly wrong...
Bogus stack limit or frame pointer, aborting backtrace.
020116 17:21:23  mysqld ended