From: aravind gorthy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2002 8:19 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MySQL with TOMCAT and JSP giving problems..

Hai,
I am using MySQL with TOMCAT and JSP for development
purpose.

1.   Every morning without restarting the tomcat
server, i am unable to connect the MySql Database.
What might be the problem..
I did't get this type of problem in Oracle & SQL server.

2. While Running Tomcat Server , I Loose Database
Connection
To get Connection from database server, i am
restarting tomcat server each time, Is MySQL Behaves
same with all Servers ?????????]

Does any one in the list face this type of Problem.
Thanks in advance

Aravind Gorthy,
VisualSoft Technolgies,
Hyderabad-India.