I have this stuff...

http://sourceforge.net/projects/directsql

I had to make only a very small change
in their demok, Char() typecast in one .pas file,
globally, and presto...

As this is a native .pas type of interface to MySQL
I feel comfortable helping fix it no problemo, going forward.

FYI - Someone had bitched about this earlier.

If you can't figure it out in 10 minutes with this then "you're not worthy"

;)-

I'll take a few questions if the guys at the project above are too busy.

They have no listserv...  it seems... still tinkering around.

-AEF

--
"When I took off my space suit helmet, I let out a sigh.
 At least that's what I told the martians..."