Hi,
I have a while loop pulling information into an editing form. It labels
variables dynamically as so:

name="schooling<?php echo $counter?>

Where $counter is augmented each time through the loop. In order to then
insert these, I need to do an insert of $schooling$counter. Below is the
statement I've been trying to use, but doesn't work, it instead inserts
the value of $i (another counter in a while starting at zero where $i <
$counter) How can I make it insert $schooling$i instead?

$result = mysql_query("INSERT INTO skills (member_id, name, schooling,
certifications, description) VALUES ('$member_id','$skill_name +
$i','$schooling+ $i','$certifications + $i','$skill_description"$i"')");

Thanks a bunch.
- Matt