Hi All,

        I have our new client up and running and have come upon another
question. When I get extended-status I get the following:

| Bytes_received           | 53553199  |
| Bytes_sent               | 664736462 |

If I am correct this mean about 664MB sent to the client from MySQL. The
problem is that the entire server is only showing abount 128MB of
bandwidth usage for the same time period.

So my question is: What exactly does Bytes_sent refer to. Is this a
server internal usage, or is my bandwidth usage for MySQL not showing up
properly in my stats?

Or is it possible that alot of the information being sent from MySQL to
PHP for processing is simply not getting used in the final output. If
this is the case then would that not show an in-efficient use of queries?

Many thanks in advance for any help.

James Riordon
System Administrator
Amigo-3 Interactive Inc.