* Cindy Yu, January 23, 2002 7:18 PM
> When I use this on Sun saloris, it does work.

ok... I guess you mean solaris, and maybe you even mean it does NOT work?

> mysql> use mysql
> Database changed
> mysql> tee /usr/local/var/ub_store
> it shows syntax error with tee.

What do you mean "it shows syntax error with tee"?

If you get an error, please include the error message in your post. I have
tested the above syntax on solaris, and it works just fine. Maybe you do not
have permission to write to /usr/local/var/ub_store, or maybe it does not
exist?

> Can you tell me how to do it on Sun saloris? Thanks!

Have you tried the other way:

--
Roger