Hi there.

Im having some troubles with mysql and FULLTEXT.
I create one table like this:
create table pets (id INT AUTO_INCREMENT NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY);
alter table pets add name TEXT;
alter table pets add kind TEXT;
alter table pets add FULLTEXT name (name);
alter table pets add FULLTEXT kind (kind);

Now, I have the next rows:
ID          NAME         KIND
1            Boby           Asiatic and colored
2            Linda           American, non fustable
3            Boby           Spanish, colored and kindly

... etc

When I do
Select * from pets where MATCH (name) against ('boby');

I´ts giving me 0 results as response...

Whereis the problem, I have, boby twice and it return me 0 as result.
¿What I doing wrong?

Thanks to everibody.
Victor Reus.