I have seen this question a couple times on the mailing list, but have
not seen a legitimate answer except a link to the website it can be
downloaded. I have downloaded and set everything up for MyVBQL, but I
am new to databases in general and have no idea where to start to even
try to connect. I am using VB6 on windows 98 and trying to connect to a
mysql database "maindatabase" but am having no luck. I am hoping
someone can point me in the right direction with some code on how to
connect and a little help getting started. Like I said I am new to
Databases, but I have worked with VB before. Any help or code would be
greatly appreciated, just don't link my back to icarz.com because I
have been there and I don't know enough about databases for it to point
me in the right direction. Thanks

Joe Bradbury