Good grief! Yet another SPAM on the same day. When will it filter through the
apparently thick head that the so-called "filtering" DOES NOT WORK?

Stop this sillyness already, please. SUBSCRIPTION only for this list is the only
sensible solution!

At 22:41 2002-01-25, you wrote:
>T&F  Information  Exchange  (T&F)
>Physical Address : Room 210, Building 2, Chegongzhuang Street No. 6,
>                             Xicheng District, Beijing, China
>Post Code: 100044
>Tel:   +86-10-6800-3112
>Fax:  +86-10-6800-1452
>Web site: http://www.tangfeng.org
>E-mail:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

>Dear Sirs,

I'm not a "sir" either!

>      As a direct result of the excellent reputation you enjoy here, we would like to
>build a cooperative relationship with you.T&F is a senior investigative corporation
>in China. We are seeking international cooperation with investigative companies
>abroad.
[snip]

Grrrr: database,sql,query,table (just to get this through the non-functional
filters...)

--
Marjolein Katsma
HomeSite Help - http://hshelp.com/ - Extensions, Tips and Tools