Hi,

  I apologize for this too basic question.

  I installed MySQL using rpm. But I can't fine
mysql.h and mysql_config on my server. Where are they
from?

More Details:
Environment: MySQL server 3.23.46 and client 3.23.47
on RedHat7.2. MySQL database is running.

Objective: To install MySQL driver for Perl DBI

#cd DBD-mysql-2.1009
#perl Makefile.PL

ERROR: fail to dertermine directory of mysql.h
can't exec mysql_config

What should I do to proceed the installation?

Thanks,
Tracy