I’m trying to create a LOAD statement that will enable me to load both a
comma or tab delimited text file. I am only successful in achieving one or
the other by using:
 "LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE mfile.txt INTO TABLE Temp FIELDS TERMINATED BY
'\\t,' LINES TERMINATED BY '\\r\\n'
or
"LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE mfile.txt INTO TABLE Temp FIELDS TERMINATED BY ','
LINES TERMINATED BY '\\r\\n'

I don’t know however the proper syntax to include both field termination
parameters in one LOAD statement like I am able to do with line termination.

Regards,
Chris Williams