On Mon, 28 Jan 2002, Sinisa Milivojevic wrote:

Hi,

> This is not OK according to syntax as PRIMARY is a reserved word.
>
> UNIQUE KEY PRIMARY (id)
>
> Why don't you just say PRIMARY KEY (id) ??

Hmm, well because that's just a mysqldump of a database which already
exists in mysql and it turned out that I cannot reimport it into mysql
back. It looks to me as a bug in mysqldump (look for the version of
mysqdump in the original post, I think it was 3.23.44). I don't have such
a problem with 3.23.42 for example.

TIA
--
Martin Mokrejs - PGP5.0i key is at http://www.natur.cuni.cz/~mmokrejs