Hello,

It seems that the following preparedStatement is
changing the character ? to null.

PreparedStatement selectLocation =
conn.prepareStatement("select location, addressLine1,
addressLine2, addressLine3, addressLine4,
addressLine5, addressLine6, addressLine7,
addressLine8, addressLine9, addressLine10,
uniqueNumber from location WHERE region = "testing?"
order by location ASC");
ResultSet resultLocation =
selectLocation.executeQuery();

The region "testing" will become "testingnull" before
the preparedStatement is executed.  How can I reform
this preparedStatement to work?

Thanks.

Sincerely,
Tiffany