Tried that , but I used the source to compile , and
put it into /usr/local/mysql

So every thing is diffrent. Haveing relied on YaST I
do not know how to do it manualy , where and what
files to edit. I came from the windows world an jumpt
on to linux back during suse 5.1 days. Tells you how
good suse/yast is. Its come along a lot.

--- Matthew Walker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Use YaST to edit your configuration file. Scroll
> down to 'start_mysql',
> and set it to 'yes'. Hit F10, and wait while it
> reconfigures things.
> Enjoy.
>
> Matthew Walker
> Ecommerce Project Manager