Ed,

Have you checked out phpMyAdmin?  It can be downloaded at:
http://phpwizard.net/projects/phpMyAdmin/

I use it with all my clients and it's great!  For when I want a bit
more control I Telnet, but most of the time I use this to help my
with my databases.

>I used to use some php scripts that allowed me to work on my
>database.  I'm trying to find them again... anyone know what they
>might have been called or where to find them?
>-Ed

John McConnell
Narwhal Design
126 Covered Bridge Road