I am in the process of migrating our data from m$ SQL Server to MySQL. I
am having a heck of a time trying to figure out how to deal with m$ SQL
Server's data type called 'uniqueidentifier'. I have tried very large
varchar's and blob's and even longtext but I always get datatype
conversion errors when i'm sucking the data across (in Perl, and m$
access)

I searched the mailing list archives but didn't find anything useful.
I'm hoping someone out there has already jumped this hurtle and can
point me in the right direction.

Jeremy McNamara, Systems Engineer
ISPhone Inc.
http://www.isphone.net