I am trying to use MyODBC and getting a connection
error to a remote linux server.
S1000[TCX][MyODBC]Access denied for user.

I have read manual and read other postings but can
figure this out.

I had added the user to database and also added the
host name, which is 45+ characters long as a user. I
dont get it? My ISP uses a dynamic IP if that means
anything. How exactly should the host and user be
separated if MyODBC appends them together, which does
not make sense, since they have nothing to do with
each other? Should I have two different users? My ODBC
does not accept usernames with 45+ characters.

The error message appends the user and domain
together, but the user is not the user for the domain
ISP or the server or local machine. Does that matter?

I am very frustrated over this!

[EMAIL PROTECTED]