>   PRIMARY KEY  (`FIELD_1`),
>   KEY `FIELD_1` (`FIELD_1`),

You don't need a second key on the column, as it is a duplicate of the
primary key.

> but, i do query sintax, just simple .... select count(*) from TABLE_1
where
> FIELD_1 = "XXX_CC";
> But i got the result very long time....more 10 minutes

It is likely that your index is not very unique.  Ten million rows is quite
a lot of data.  How much of that is unique?  If all of your rows are the
same size, then you might try making all of the columns a fixed size,
instead of variable, as that should improve the speed.  If many columns have
the same value, then you will have to use a different form of indexing.
Only index the part that is unique.

> I used Sun Solarys with 2 Gygabyte RAM.

Since you have a lot of RAM, try using a larget key_buffer, table_cache,
sort_buffer and record_buffer, as indicated by section 5.5.2 of the manual.