Mikel King chortled:

> Hi Rich,

Hey there.  Thanks for the response.

>   Just so I understand you correctly;
>
>       1. Are you trying to use the replication features of MySql for
> this communication?

Nope.

>   Or
>
>       2. Are you talking on the client side application, like PHP,
> Java, Perl...?
>
>   How about encrypting the data itself and skipping the whole channel
> issue?

I will have local tables or local processing on my server, that will have to
write to a remote table.  Where can I read up on encryption?  They will have
to translate on their end, but they are on a M$ SQL Server.

Cheers.

@@@ Rich Fortnum / Viaduct Productions / Toronto (EST)
@@@ Web Design / Databases / Internet Video / Wireless Data
@@@ [EMAIL PROTECTED] / http://www.viaduct-productions.com