hello,
        This is my problem and question:
        I installed mysql-3.23.36 when I installed the RedHat7.1, but now I want to
install mysql-3.23.47 to the platform and I hope the two versions are both useful. How
should I configure the parameters when I configure? I want mysql supporting the BDB
tables as well,is that using '--with-berkeley-db=./bdb' enough?
        I'm waiting for your replying and thank you for that!

            admin
            [EMAIL PROTECTED]