Hi,
        I need to know that MySQL has any compression method when it store
data?  If the answer is Yes, How the different compression between MySQL
and other tools (zip, gzip)?  I asked this question because I need to store
some text file for future used (at least 1 Mbyte per day).  I was used
Winzip in Windows to compress and keep in file server.  If MySQL could
compress some byte of data I think it better than flat file.

Sommai