Hi all,

   I would like to know what means the following error in my application:

General SQL Error
[MyODBC][ODBC 3.51 Driver][mysqld-3.21.33b-log]parse error near
'`id`,`dia`,`mes`,`ano`,`pernormal`,`pernoturno`,`totdia`,`local`,`descricao`'
at line 1.

   My application was developed in Delphi 5, using MyODBC 3.51 connected with
MySQL server installed in a Solaris 2.7 (SUN).
   When I try to open this table (or with all tables, the fields doesn't is the
same) this error occurs. I don't know what means this kind, but I think that
this occurs with the ODBC driver.

Thanks in advance,

=====
---
Marcelo Muzilli
Support Analyst Datacom/Access
Ericsson Serviços de Telecomunicaçoes Ltda.
+55 11 6224-8935
[EMAIL PROTECTED]