From: savaidis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2002 3:07 AM
To: MySQL list (E-mail)
Subject: a LIKE problem ecc.

Hi!

I use a query : SELECT * FROM Table1 WHERE  name LIKE "K%" (K = Greek char =
ASCII 137)
but it selects also "k" (small K Greek) and "L" (Greek , ASCII 138)
Why so and what I have to do? Something is in Apache setup?

Also is there a way to print a counter at first row intead of ID
(autoincrement) that shows the increment of each record displayed? (1,2,3,
ecc)

Also something strange with Apache (on WIN98)
I have a "root" directory for root of "localhost" and  "Php" directory on it
for testing various php files.
I changed "Php" to "php" becouse the browsers IE and Netscape did NOT
recognize the capital "P" (!!!) and now even I reboot it continues to accept
only "Php" as valid directory. I change it to "Php1" and still see only the
old
"Php". What happens?

Thanks
Makis