Hello All,

Later this year, O'Reilly will be hosting the fourth annual Open Source
Conference.

In preparation for the conference, they have asked us to issue a request
for proposals for conference talks and tutorials.

We know that there are a lot of people out there doing a lot of
interesting and exceptional things with MySQL. If you have a great idea
for a presentation or tutorial on some facet of MySQL (or another Open
Source topic, as well) please propose the idea to the OSCON conference
board.

Visit http://conferences.oreillynet.com/os2002/ to find out more about
the conference and to make your proposal.

Also, if you have a suggestion for presentations and tutorials that you
would like to see presented, please write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

As the work on the MySQL track at the conference develops, we will put
up a web-page that provides more information on what to expect at the
conference. Stay tuned for details!

Thank You!

Yours Truly,

Zak Greant
--
  /  |/  /_ __/ __/ __ \/ /    Zak Greant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>