hi all

i' am newly about Mysql. I've tryed to install freeradius with mysql on my
server (SUN SOLARIS 2.8). Mysql seems work perfectly, but i'have problem to
compile freeradius because want Shared Library (i think libmysqlclient.so).
Where can i get this library. I' have installed precompiled mysql. Perhaps,
i have to download source code and compile it.

Thanks in advance to any help.

Maurice Foschiatti
Estel s.p.a
Via del Teatro 4