2 queries with left outer join will do the trick.

select a.id,b.id from a left outer join b on a.id = b.id where b.id is NULL;
this will give a list over all fields that exist in table a but not in table

select a.id,b.id from b left outer join a on a.id = b.id where a.id is NULL;
this will give a list over all fields that exist in table b but not in table

Hope this is useful for you.

Terje K