Since I didn't get any reply on my first 'mail' I'll try once more.

Any query I make with two or more words with a '+' infront, never return any
rows.
Like this query:
SELECT count(isbn) FROM DB_GNIST.varer WHERE MATCH (tittel) AGAINST
('+windows +excel' IN BOOLEAN MODE);

The above query should have given the same result as the query beneath, but
it only returns 0, while the query below returns 174

SELECT count(isbn) FROM DB_GNIST.varer WHERE MATCH (tittel) AGAINST
('+excel' IN BOOLEAN MODE) and MATCH (tittel) AGAINST ('+windows' IN BOOLEAN
MODE);

I'm using MySQL Version 4.0.1-alpha (newest version I found)
I did try and read through all the archived posts from january and february,
but I havn't found anything which was able to make this work.