I moved a database from one server to another (mysqldump -> mysql dbname
< filefromump) ... and on the new server one table that has an auto
increment index fails with duplicate keys after the first insert ... the
first insert as an integer bound value (2147483647) rather than using
the established sequence (which was at 512 on the old server) ... how
can I fix this (and what caused it) ... if I 'describe' the table it
shows properly as an auto_increment integer.

I did a couple quick searches but didn't find anyone with the same
problem ... weird.  Any and all help appreciated.

--
Hank Marquardt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://web.yerpso.net