Hi, I currently have a very large MS SQL7 database that I need to put on the
web. My plan is to use PHP and MySQL to accomplish this. Currently I have a
Visual Basic front end on the MS SQL7 Server. I would like to have my VB
program write The MS SQL7 server data to a MYSql database and then have PHP
read and display the MySql database on a web page. I am new to PHP and MySql
so some idea's, samples, pro's or con's would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Bob Hiller