Hello,

I make an fulltext index on a column 'detailannonce' of a table =
'apptcv'.

When I made this select :
SELECT apptcv.*, match (detailannonce) against (' jardin ') as relevance=20=

FROM apptcv WHERE match (detailannonce) against ('jardin')>0 HAVING=20
relevance>0 ORDER BY relevance DESC
I didn't have any row in result.

If I made this another select :
SELECT apptcv.* FROM apptcv WHERE detailannonce like '%jardin%'
I had about 6000 rows resulted.

And, if in the first select, I'm replace 'jardin' by 'piscine' or=20
another word, It's work fine and I have correct result.

What's about the word 'jardin' ? It is a word reserved by Mysql, or=20
perhaps it is in my stop list, but I did'nt find the file containing the=20=

stop list in my system (max OS X)

Thanks for yours responses.

Greetings

Philippe BARRIELLE
=
                            *  S.A. Editions et Publicites - ABRITEL *
109, La Canebi=E8re - B.P 2033 - 13201 Marseille cedex 01 - France
T=E9l  : 33 (0)4 91 11 00 72           Wap : http://wap.abritel.fr
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]         Web : http://www.abritel.fr