I've a strange problem.
Please help me.
I've installed Mysql ver. 3.23-46 and I've 3 tables of type InnoDB
Until 5 days agò it was ok, but now I received a message: "GOT ERROR 146
WHEN READING TABLE".
and I've found in documentation that is a lock timeout problem.
How can I resolve this problem? and
one of the tables has more than 500.000 rows if this is important!
The request on mysql arrive from Apache server and the max client of Apache
(in http.conf) is 150 (default).
thanks
Roberto