Placed At :

Hi all...

I was curious to know if mysql replication would be possible based on specific
rows in
a table rather than the replicating the whole table..
I have a set up which has slaves spread across geographically. and my master has
a table with zone specific data ..i find it it cumbersome to replicate the
entire table to all slaves..I would like to replicate zone 'A' specific data to
Zone 'A' and so on...I 'm not comfortable with the idea of splitting the table
into many tables based on zones..would be great if someone can help me with this

thanx in advance
Kannan

Quality Policy

"To be  the  best-in-class  service  provider by  practising international
standards
 in providing world-class services and end-to-end network solutions."