All,

Say I have a batch file I am attempting to run like this:

shell>mysql -h host_name -u username -p <batch_file

Further, say this batch_file has multiple WHERE "lines" as follows:

use dB1
SELECT x,y,z,zXXName, zYYName, zZZName FROM tblXXX WHERE
zXXName = "run0" AND zYYName = "farther0" AND zZZName = "morefarther0"
{?}
zXXName = "run1" AND zYYName = "farther1" AND zZZName = "morefarther1"
{?}
zXXName = "run2" AND zYYName = "farther2" AND zZZName = "morefarther2"
{?}
zXXName = "run3" AND zYYName = "farther3" AND zZZName = "morefarther3"
{?}
zXXName = "run4" AND zYYName = "farther4" AND zZZName = "morefarther4";

QUESTION:  What do I use for {?} so that the additional lines are
interpreted?

Thanks alot for the insight.

Tom