12.02.02 05:56:48, "D Bamud" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I need to create a database in MySQL that I need to bundle with my program
>for distribution. The user will have its own copy of MySQL running. User
[...]
>file system database bundle will be done before running the program. How to
>create such database in MySQL.

create the DB on your server, grab the files from the filesystem and include them
into your setup, have the setup copy them to the desired place, install the client ...
and simply let it use the new database. (works w/o restarting MySQL)

that's the way I'm currently doing it with a setup for a windoze server/client
installation.

yours
Andreas