I get this error when trying to update a record using ASP recordsets.

Multiple-step OLE DB operation generated errors. Check each OLE DB status
value, if available. No work was done.
/Web_local/admin/xt_save.asp, line 39

What is really strange is that the line # is referencing a line where I
assign a value to a field see code below the line is marked with asterisk.

Sub Update()
        Set rs = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")
        sSql = "select * from table where ID="&ID
        rs.Open sSql,aCn,3,3
*-->    rs("DESCRIPTION")               = strDesc
        rs("DETAILS")           = strDetails
        rs("LAST_MODIFIED_DATE")= Now()
        rs("ACTIVE_FLAG")               = "1"
        rs.Update
        rs.Close
        Set rs = Nothing
End Sub

I tried a bunch of different things and I always get his error, any clue on
what is going on! BTW, this is my first system using MySQL as a back end.

Stephane