Hi all,

The company I work for is a Linux shop using MySQL almost exclusively,
however we're partnering with Windows-only shop to tie their application
into our overall product offering.

Their app uses ADO as it's database interface and they say it will work
with Oracle, MS SQL Server, and MS Access.  I'm wondering if there is an
ADO adapter out there that will work with MySQL.  I know of the ODBC
connector, but I'm told ADO replaces ODBC(?).

If possible we'd like to stick with MySQL, rather than paying large
licensing fees for either Oracle or SQL Server.

--
Guy Davis               Phone:   (403) 301-3426
Pason Systems           Fax:     (403) 301-3499