A friend of mine plans to host a site on NT/2000. After looking
over the pricing for an enterprise version of MSSQL Server 2000,
he's considering other DB backends for his project.

I suggested MySQL (of course). However, I have never run MySQL on
any Windows platform before. I was wondering if there's anyone out
there doing production level work with a MySQL/IIS/Windows NT/2000
combination, and how well it is working out.

I know MySQL on any Unix flavor will handle quite a traffic load, but
I can't find any ussage stats on Windows users.

Thanks for the input!

Johnny Withers
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
p. 601.853.0211