Estimated gurus.

I've got a MyISAM table with 3000 rows.

Two days ago, it showed an error "Got error 127 from table
handler".Therefore, I made "OPTIMIZE TABLE tabla" and it was solutioned.

But today, table has 3200 rows, and it shows another error "Found link that
points at
2325343242342323 (outside data file) at 235896, which has benn solved with
OPTIMIZE TABLE.

Which can be the problem ???

In prevention, I have made an "mysqldump" and I have create another database
distinct

It will be useful to "OPTIMIZE TABLE" one time every day??

Thank you