Martin,

MJ> You need to set access privileges for SQL server. try with this :

MJ> GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON database.tables TO [EMAIL PROTECTED] \g
MJ> flush privileges \g

Martin, you are right, but i want to add that there is no need to run
"mysqladmin reload" or "FLUSH PRIVILEGES" if you use GRANT.

MJ> mySQL prompt.
MJ> Try also to delete password from DNS on client machine.
MJ> (I'm maybe make a syntax error, look in mySQL manual for details).

You can see info about GRANT in the manual:
    http://www.mysql.com/doc/G/R/GRANT.html

--
For technical support contracts, goto https://order.mysql.com/
  /  |/  /_ __/ __/ __ \/ /    Victoria Reznichenko