Hi,

I have 2 Tables one with the data (lets call the Table Data) and one with Category
information (let's call it Category). I have a third Table (dat2cat)
with FK_Data and FK_Category that i use to assign up to n categorys to each Dataset in
Data.

I now want to  get a list of datasets with just on datafield with a Unique index on it
(lets call it name) from Data that have a certain combination of Categorys (And
connected). Normaly i would use
Subquerys but since mySql dont support them i have tried following Query:

select data.name from data, dat2cat where data.pk_data =
dat2cat.fk_data and (dat2cat.fk_category=44 or dat2cat.fk_category = 18)
having count(data.name) > 1;

( In this example i used just two categorys (Key 44 and 18) when i use more i would
put mor 'or' statements in and adjust the having clause)

This works fine when there are Results but when there shouldn't be Results i get bacj
the first dataset of the Query without the having clause. (That seems rather strange
to me ;-) )

Do anyone know what is my error ord knows someone a better way to solve this task (i
would like to avoid the usage of temporary tables)

Thanks in Advance
Simon