-----Mensaje original-----
De: Eugenio Ricart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Enviado el: viernes, 15 de febrero de 2002 7:00
Para: MyODBC Mailing List
Asunto: RE: MySQL + Access + MyODBC + LARGE Tables

Hello,

I work with VB 6.0 ADO 2.5 Access , I am trying work with MySql & and the
Last MyODBC .
I have problems with Dynamic Cursos and Speed. When I make a query that
results 200 records in Dinamic Cursor this take  one minute or minute and
half to get the records .And when Move throught records (Forward and
backward) about one second to go to the next record :( . I need that cache
be 1 record.Because I need see if another user changed the information when
I move among records.

Really the speed is very bad. When I use Static cursor is very fast , but as
you know I not see if another user change the value , I have a program of
booking and I must control this.
With Access 2000 all of this works fine , but really access have another big
inconveniences that all know.

Please someone of you know How can i do the speed be better with Dynamic
Record Type.

Thank you
Eugenio.