> I am currently running mySQL with a slave...I just wondering if there's a
> way to replicate all data available in the master to be copied to the
slave
> in one single command...
>
> My master server is running ahead than my slave...so my slave is only
filled
> with user data...
>
> Is there a way to do it once?

I don't know of a way to replicate all data from master to slave with one
command but you can replicate tables from the master to the slave with a
command...it would mean needing to DROP all your current tables on the slave
and reload them up from the master (if the user data from the slave is
critical, simply run a little script to take the current data off the slave
and append it into the master database(s)).  Once that is done you can use
the command LOAD TABLE table FROM master for each table you want to have
syncronized (there may be ways of instasynching entire databases however
you'd need to check the MySQL docs).  You must drop the tables from the
slave that you want to reload from the master, otherwise you will get an
error.

Sincerely,

Craig Vincent