Dear Friends,

I am using MySql server in my application.
My application needs MySql server to be running for 24 hours and needs to make
connection with server at any time.
I have heared that by default MySql server will close the connection after 8 hours.
So, does it mean that after every 8 hours I need to restart MySql server?
If it is true, is there any solution for it?
How can I run MySql server for 24 hours without manual intervention?

If anybody can provide me guidance, it would be greatly helpful to me.

Thank You
gaurang.